A Few Simple Tips On How To Avoid PS3 Problems


Well well well... where to start? Now it's hard to tell if you're the one who should be blamed or Sony for your PS3 problems. Don't get me wrong, yes it's easy to switch it on, slot in your favourite video game and play it like there's no tomorrow, but what happens when your PS plays up and shuts down on you? Then what? Is it the systems' fault or yours?
All sorts of non sense questions just keep rolling in your head. You know... the what, when, how, why questions. Frustration and all that "not too good stuff", is pretty much the end result. If you own a PS3 like myself then you would know what I mean.
Here's the awesome part. What if I gave you a few simple tips on how to avoid these problems. Yes, it's that easy.
So here are your tips in a good size nutshell:
Look after your PS3 at all times.
Yes... this is by far priority in my books. It's so simple but it's the hardest thing to do. I'm sure you would agree when I say "We hardly look after our PS3". Matter of fact, 84.2% of owners DON'T look after their own game systems and games. Statistics don't lie. Yes, it was all good when we first buy it; trying to nurture it and giving it a wipe here and there every now and then. But after awhile you get bored, tired, lazy or just plain old "I don't want to do it". With that sort of mentality, it's no wonder why our Playstations (or any system for that matter), don't last past it's guaranteed date or better yet, longer.
So make sure -
A) Always use the console to switch on/off your PS3.
B) Do not not switch off from power point while the game is still on. There have been cases where by doing this, shorts out the main board in the system. This doesn't happen straight away but if you do do this frequently it'll eventually seize.
C) If at anytime you do decide to tidy up and dust around the vicinity of your PlayStation 3, always lightly dust and polish the system first. I say " lightly dust" because you don't want excessive dust getting into the "breathing gaps" or "fan vent" of your PS. Stuffing of dust in the long run prevents the fan from functioning thus not cooling down your system. Once that's done cover it with a cotton material and loosely roll up all wires thus preventing any of the inner wiring damaging.
D) Always make sure that your consoles are "flat to the max" before recharging them. This'll help with longer battery life.
E) Do Not Eat or Drink around and near your PlayStation at all times. We all do this - you know it and I know it. Eat at the table... that's why it was made for.
F) The PlayStation 3 is yours and only you get to touch it... no one else. You wouldn't want any guy/gal touching your man or woman would you? Think about it.
Look I'm no PS3 genius or whatever you want to call it but I have experienced this first hand. I have seen my buddies lose their PS3 because of silly mistakes. I have done my fair bit of research into the matter and have found solutions to many other problems concerning the PS3.
In simple words nurture your PS3 at all times even if you're not up to it. You bought it or one of your family or friends did. Show respect to it (even if it's a machine) as you do your family. Make an effort - it'll pay off.
If you found this article helpful in any way then you need to check my site at http://ps3yellowlightofdeath.com
It is dedicated to the PS3 Yellow Light Of Death but it also has so much more juicy information. I have put my all into this site and I'm sure you're going to love it. So go ahead and check it out now. http://ps3yellowlightofdeath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment